Where do you ship from?
Our handmade products are made and shipped from Saskatchewan, Canada. Our print-on-demand items (such as some mugs and posters - but not all) are generally drop-shipped from the appropriate vendor. So some orders may end up with multiple shipments if handmade items and drop-shipped items are included in the same order. Your parcel is generally shipped by Canada Post.
How soon can I expect my order to ship?
Most items that you see in our shop are made to order. Occasionally we have a few on hand that we have made ahead, but we don't generally keep a large inventory. This allows us to much more easily customize the items to your needs. Our turnaround time varies depending on the item. In general you can use the following as a very rough guideline:
- Hand-painted minis are usually ready to go within a few days.
- Sewn items (dice bags, fabric trays, spell books) within 1-2 weeks (doubled during the holiday season due to demand)
- Dice Islands - a few days to 2 weeks depending on inventory
- Dice Vaults - a few days for in stock boxes, 3-6 weeks for personalized custom vaults.
- Digital downloads - pretty much immediately after checkout. :D
- Print-on-Demand items - varies by vendor, but usually only a few days to a week or so.